Re: Encoding materialized path in an atomic value.

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 00:12:21 +0200

David Cressey wrote:
> (The point about imposing an articicial order amongst siblings neatly
> summarizes an extended debate between dawn and many of the rest of us
> concerning the relationship between sets and list.)
Heh - I'ld really like to see Marshall Spight to come forward with what he'ld like to see in the "Spight list algebra". As you'll all have noticed by now, I'm not comfortable with how mathematicians deal with operators, relations and (what I would call) information types - but I do spend some time contemplating those (see PIZZA and mErge thread in c.l.p.). Received on Sun Sep 25 2005 - 00:12:21 CEST

Original text of this message