Re: Modeling Address using Relational Theory

From: dawn <dawnwolthuis_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Sep 2005 16:38:15 -0700

Mike wrote:
> On 6 Sep 2005 11:09:20 -0700, "dawn" <dawnwolthuis_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
> >Perhaps I can get that started -- an address is an identifier for a
> >location
>
> Every address?

The types of addresses that I'm talking about are, right? It might be that the location is a po box or a building or perhaps just "North Pole".

Am I missing a category of addresses? Perhaps I'm defining this address as a location address, compared to an e-mail address, for example. Your take? --dawn