Re: PIZZA time again :-)

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 10:59:24 +0200

A.L. wrote:
> mAsterdam wrote:

>>A.L. wrote:
>>>Whatever you like more.
>>
>>What is your point?

> My point is that there are no universal, worl accepted standards how
> to answer the questions you are asking. Therefore, the answer: this
> is up to you.

I see. Well, I'm not sure what I like more yet. When I read http://www.python.org/2.3/mro.html I found that the merge of linearizations Michele Simionato uses, where closer to my intuition of 'merge', than what I ever read anywhere else (except that it takes two lists instead of an arbitrary number). Maybe you are right. In that case it is just a pragmatic, contextual choice. Received on Sat Sep 03 2005 - 10:59:24 CEST

Original text of this message