Re: PIZZA time again :-)

From: Duncan Patton <campbell_at_neotext.ca>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 22:32:57 GMT

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 21:43:17 +0200
mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org> wrote:

> mAsterdam wrote:
> > dawn wrote:
> >> mAsterdam wrote:
> [snip]
> >> I can imagine an interleave function that alternates ingredients from
> >> both lists and yields a pizza with salami on it twice (I think I'll
> >> pass on it, however). --dawn
> [snip]

> I think
>
> merge([[salami, buttonmushroom, buttonmushroom, mozarella],
> [salami, mozarella, onions]], M).
>
> should succeed with:
> M = [salami, buttonmushroom, buttonmushroom, mozarella, onions].

Sure. But why? A consistent rational needs to be included.

Dhu

--

Can't get good help?

Contact Fubar the Hack: fubar AT neotext.ca

Area code seven eight zero, Exchange four six six, Local zero one zero nine

Highland terms, Canadian workmanship.

All persons named herein are purely fictional victims
of the Canidian Bagle Breeder's Association.

Save the Bagle!

Sun Ðhu