Re: key to the proposed exercises in elmasri/navathe

From: Alan <not.me_at_uhuh.rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 02:22:44 GMT

<lopeoscar_at_gmail.com> wrote in message news:1125511942.916846.272410_at_o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> Hi, I am studying some concepts about databases using the
> elmasri/navathe book. I find it very useful, but I would really
> appreciate to have the key to the proposed exercises. I have not been
> able to find them on the Internet. I just read in this group a message
> in which someone says that the answers can be found in a restricted
> access web.
>
> I would be very grateful if someone could tell me the way to get those
> answers, especially those related to database design. You can use my
> email. In case I get them I promise I will use them only for personal
> purposes.

That would be me. The way to get those answers is to get on the faculty of a university and have the publisher submit your name for access after they verify it with the university. The site is restricted and it's going to stay that way. You don't need the key. If you study and have questions, ask them here. If you're not sure if you have the right answer, post a summary of the question +and your answer+, and you will get comments. Received on Thu Sep 01 2005 - 04:22:44 CEST

Original text of this message