Re: Are there terms for these?

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 02:16:30 GMT

Kenneth Downs wrote:
> Marshall Spight wrote:
>

>>Kenneth Downs wrote:

>>>This is scary, how did I miss it?
>>
>>Here it is:
>>
>>"What to call this operator?"
>>

> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.theory/browse_thread/thread/7a855309c23c73eb/1aad918848dd35fd
>
> This is very sad. I found the topic incomprehensible and was not following
> closely. Now I'll have to go back.

Hey, Marshall. Sorry, I didn't catch the question the first time. 'Meet' looks like an attractive word to me, both 'meet and proper' and reminds me of a Beatles lyric, 'come together, right now' which seems rather precise as far as computers are concerned.

pc Received on Fri Aug 26 2005 - 04:16:30 CEST

Original text of this message