Re: SQL Humor

From: Mike Hodgson <mike.hodgson_at_mallesons.nospam.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:44:48 +1000

Mike Labosh wrote:
Nah!   Escher and Dali had a pattern to their works -- projective
geometery and math for Escher, Freudian Psychology for Dali. we are in
Hieronymus Bosch! Crude, brutal views of Hell from the Middle Ages
mixed with stupidity.

I had never heard of this Hieronymus Bosch person so I Googled the name.  He
is definately in need of some psychological help  :)

I think a 490 year old corpse is a little beyond help at this stage (but I agree that in his time he could have done with a good psychiatrist or 10).

--
mike hodgson
blog: http://sqlnerd.blogspot.com