Re: dbdebunk 'Quote of Week' comment

From: Alex Papadimoulis <ernestpworrell_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Aug 2005 13:11:19 -0700

> Ever watch a ship disappear over the horizon?

Can't say that I have, but that would probably be a bit convincing.

OK, what about the Earth revolving around the Sun? Where's your "evidence" for that? And please, don't get into long detailed explanations about math, physics, models, yadda yadda; I'm a "practical" guy and don't have time for that! Received on Fri Aug 19 2005 - 15:11:19 CDT