Re: Distributivity in Tropashko's Lattice Algebra

From: Marshall Spight <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2005 09:51:54 -0700

Mikito Harakiri wrote:

> My sloppy language apparently caused your misunderstanding. The same
> headers as A, B and C, *correspondingly* but not necessarily the same
> among each other.
> ... Some earlier thread introdiced the small
> latter notation. Given any relation "A" the small letter counterpart
> "a" is an empty relation with the same header.
> The whole purpse of introducing the (relationa) algebra of empty
> relations (aka relation headers) was to express your condition in the
> lattice terms.

Ah! I see my misreading of your post now.

Unfortunately I will have to wait until this evening to reread your post with the necessary level of attention. Also it appears you have given me a new tool in reasoning about these kinds of problems.

Marshall Received on Tue Aug 16 2005 - 18:51:54 CEST

Original text of this message