Re: cdt glossary TABLE

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:30:37 +0200

Kenneth Downs wrote:
> mAsterdam wrote:

>>If you can afford to be informal - think of Down's law.
>>If you need to be concise, don't use 'table'. Use 'relation'.

> I'm considering a rephrasing of Downs' Law, to avoid a potential pitfall
> here, perhaps this expresses what I mean better: "People find it easy
> (natural?) to work with tabular data."

The proposed 'table' glossary entry still suggests the same - even if we take out these explicit lines.

I like the Spight phrasing, but hey! it's your law. Anyway it is not at issue here, I just found an excuse to promote it.

Please criticise the proposal. Received on Thu Jul 14 2005 - 01:30:37 CEST

Original text of this message