From: Jon Heggland <heggland_at_idi.ntnu.no>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:33:36 +0200

In article <F5Vue.32$_r5.4924_at_news.uswest.net>, dan_at_nospam.com says...
> Procedural OO programming? Isn't that an oxymoron?

(Was it necessary to quote my entire message just for that?)

Wasn't that discussed earlier in this thread? Procedural as in specifying a sequence of steps to perform. (Yes, there are grey areas. But I think it is justifiable to speak of C++ and its derivatives as at least partly procedural.)

--
Jon