From: Marshall Spight <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Jun 2005 18:43:51 -0700

Alexandr Savinov wrote:

> I would say: "Avoid iterations if you know how". But your answer is:
> "You must use iterations (even if you know how to avoid them" because it
> is our religion".

Good grief, I can't believe I wasted 5 minutes of my life talking with this fellow.

I have however two consolations:

  1. He's going to spend the next two years of his life on an idea that will take him nowhere.
  2. He's Quote of the Week on dbdebunk.com!

> So your notes are rather irrelevant.

Just because you didn't understand them doesn't mean they're irrelevant.

Marshall Received on Fri Jun 17 2005 - 20:43:51 CDT