Re: Own Query language for non-technical Users, any tools / frameworks known?

From: joes <joes_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: 8 Jun 2005 04:32:06 -0700

The environment is currently MS SQL Servers. Brio is a business intelligence suite / dataware house approach. I did'nt found yet concrete hints that they offer framework for building queries.

My vision is to have a framework or library which can be seamless integrated into our existing solutions which is currently a smart C# clients. i.e. by using web-service or an C# API.

any solutions known? Received on Wed Jun 08 2005 - 13:32:06 CEST

Original text of this message