Re: Data Constraints Vs Application Constraints

From: Leif B. Kristensen <abuse_at_solumslekt.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 02:33:21 +0100

-CELKO- skrev:

>>> Any chance of the URL - I looked for it but couldn't find it<<

> It is a three-part article:
>
> http://www.dbazine.com/celko25.shtml
> http://www.dbazine.com/celko26.shtml
> http://www.dbazine.com/celko27.shtml

It looks like a heap of dung in Konqueror -- what is this? Something that's optimized for the Evil Empire's proprietary browser?

<http://solumslekt.org/temp/snapshot5.jpg>

Could someone please direct me to a copy that's readable with a standards-compliant browser?

--
Leif Biberg Kristensen
just another global village idiot