Re: Data Constraints AND Application Constraints

From: -CELKO- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 18 Mar 2005 17:01:04 -0800

I agree with you about checking data at each tier.

But what I would really like is to have a "rules engine" that would help me generate SQL check constraints as well as 3GL if statements. I would also like to have my tool put the rules together in a decision table or something similar so I can validate and optimize them. Received on Fri Mar 18 2005 - 19:01:04 CST