Re: MySQL design problem for tracking inventory

From: Christopher Browne <>
Date: 14 Mar 2005 13:42:14 GMT

After takin a swig o' Arrakan spice grog, "Mark D Powell" <> belched out:
> I found a mySQL newsgroup via google.
> You might want to search for it via http:/ if your
> news service does not show it. The name appears to be
> comp.databases.mysql.

It doesn't officially exist.

While RFDs have come up several time on news.groups, I see no indication that there has ever been a call for votes.

Thus, there can be no legitimate Usenet newsgroup by that name.

output = reverse("gro.mca" "_at_" "enworbbc")
">WindowsNT will not accept fecal matter in its diet... it's that simple.

I suppose that is a good ward against cannibalism." -- Nick Manka