Re: MySQL design problem for tracking inventory

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne_at_acm.org>
Date: 14 Mar 2005 13:42:14 GMT

After takin a swig o' Arrakan spice grog, "Mark D Powell" <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com> belched out:
> I found a mySQL newsgroup via google.
>
> You might want to search for it via http:/groups.google.com if your
> news service does not show it. The name appears to be
> comp.databases.mysql.

It doesn't officially exist.

While RFDs have come up several time on news.groups, I see no indication that there has ever been a call for votes.

Thus, there can be no legitimate Usenet newsgroup by that name.

--
output = reverse("gro.mca" "_at_" "enworbbc")
http://linuxfinances.info/info/lsf.html

I suppose that is a good ward against cannibalism." -- Nick Manka