Re: Data Constraints Vs Application Constraints

From: FrankHamersley <>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:10:19 GMT

Alfredo Novoa wrote:

>>>You are not serious!
>>Sounds like you aren' you seem to be espousing the view that big
>>companies are incapable of doing anything correctly - period!

> You have severe comprehension problems!
> The conversation is over.

Very true, it is over.

IMO a very ordinary response - where's the rebuttal of points!

Unlike me you don't have a comprehension problem at all - hence the need for an instant exit strategy. Apols for any bruises but it was "red rag + bull" territory - no permanent damage done I hope. </parting_shots>

See you around (no doubt)! Frank. Received on Mon Mar 14 2005 - 12:10:19 CET

Original text of this message