Re: SQL Standards

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 10 Mar 2005 17:02:55 -0800

Is this post about the ANSI or the ISO standards committee? I am not sure that disolving is a bad thing. This may in fact even be a normal procedure. A new committee can be formed a couple of years down the road when all the major databases in fact implement the full standards.  I am willing to bet money that ANSI standards committees have come, gone, and re-formed before.

Just curious to the full story and facts -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Thu Mar 10 2005 - 19:02:55 CST