Data modeller/Meta Data repository needed

From: sparky <gibsong4077_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 8 Mar 2005 09:45:37 -0800

Dear All,

I am currently looking for a piece of software that can do the following, to lesser or greater degrees (this is quite general)...

My 'task' is to create data models and ER diagrams, along with corresponding meta data, for a variety of DB's, and be able to publish this information on our Intranet so it is visible to the business and IT. It would also be great if we can work it into 'change control', so we can force developers to adopt naming standards, common data-types etc

All recommendations etc much apprecitaed.

G Received on Tue Mar 08 2005 - 11:45:37 CST