Re: User Defined Fields - HELP PLEASE!

From: David Cressey <david.cressey_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:42:07 GMT

"news.hp.com" <bunchah_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:4213615e$1_at_usenet01.boi.hp.com...
> I've got a political (and technical question) I could use a hand with.

Lotsa luck. Management generally wins this debate. They generally come back within a few months and ask why you can't compute the correlation coefficient of the free form data, and graph it over time.

Maybe you could tell them that, when they want to search this field, they'll have to buy a license from Google or Yahoo.

Again, lotsa luck! Received on Wed Feb 16 2005 - 21:42:07 CET

Original text of this message