Re: Uneducated Ego-Pu­ffed Idiot, Ignoramus, Troll

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Feb 2005 18:35:13 -0800

> Here are the problems I have with your postings: 1) Your ethnics and
professionalism are both in question with the way you handled your, apparently fake, challenge a while back.

You are correct, I am unethnical and unprofessional. The challenge was a fake and the results were fake. I am a fake.

> 2) Your responses to questions about theory have long examples that
are unintelligible ...

You are correct. They are long and I am unintelligible.

> 3) Your goals do not align with anything I care about ...
OK

> Otherwise I, for one, simply have to ignore your posts ...

OK Received on Thu Feb 03 2005 - 03:35:13 CET

Original text of this message