Re: Charades [Was: RE: Define "flatten database" ?]

From: Dan <guntermann_at_verizon.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 06:25:54 GMT

"Dawn M. Wolthuis" <dwolt_at_tincat-group.comREMOVE> wrote in message news:ctn2tt$g47$1_at_news.netins.net...
> "Anith Sen" <anith_at_bizdatasolutions.com> wrote in message

[snip]

I'm afraid I don't agree.

[snip]

> I'm not a troll, I have meaning in my life outside of this group, I have
> no axe to grind, and I think I have made some good contributions to cdt
> over the past year or so.

[snip]

Yes, you have.

Not that it means anything, but I have come to respect and appreciate your contributions.

Over time, I haven't always or even partially been in total agreement, but I have been won over and believe you participate here with the best of intentions. You are actually much more intellectual than I would have ever originally thought and you've introduced perspectives that challenge and make us (me at least) readdress our own (or mine at least) foundations of belief.

At first I was circumspect in accepting everything at face value. I apologize for that.

Regards,

  • Dan