Re: Please Do Not Walk Into A Supermarket Until You Read This!

From: <mirnaskidell_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Dec 2004 19:38:58 -0800

After reading a number of posts about getting free groceries, I finally decided to try the program at http://www.wrldofproduct.com I signed up before Thanskgiving and received my package in time for buying my Thanksgiving groceries. This year I was hosting the party and had 15 family members over. I purchased all the groceries needed for the holiday plus plates, utensils, etc. The bill came out to $347.59 then I put this program to work. Using this program my total bill was reduced to only $20.16 that's all I had to pay!!!- this was better than hitting the lottery but I thought this must be a fluke it can't happen again and that is why I never bothered posting my experience with it. Then came Christmas, back to my local supermarket this time the bill was $279.43 and once again using this program all I had to pay was $16.36! Now I know it is not a fluke and I wanted to share my experience with all of you.

Edna R.
Mom of 4 Received on Thu Dec 30 2004 - 04:38:58 CET

Original text of this message