Re: tracking shipments, inventory

From: <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 27 Dec 2004 11:34:00 -0800

If your FEELINGS get hurt by being informed of correct terminology in the field you claim to practice, then you are not a professional. If you get offended when told your design is poor/bad/suboptimal and the point is supported by experience and past history, then you are not a professional. If you fail to learn from your mistakes when they are pointed out to you and instead continmue to repeat them, then you are not a professional. If you respond to criticism by name calling or repeation instead of logical arguements, then you are not a professional.

You may be employed, you may lead some team or organization, you might even make BIG BUCKS, but you aren't IMNSHO a professional.

Joe seems to me to be very much a professional. And like a teacher that has to raise their voice when the class gets disruptive, he does sometime get gruff. Readers should learn to

Your opinions may differ. My opinion of Joe hasn't changed much in a long time.
But that's just me.

   ed Received on Mon Dec 27 2004 - 20:34:00 CET

Original text of this message