Re: tracking shipments, inventory

From: Jeme <jeme.rey_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Dec 2004 15:32:14 -0800

The problem with crusaders (especially the self-declared ones) is that they're on some kinda delusional crusade. With all due respect to CELKO and his magnificent knowledge in the field of database terminology, his statement about who should and should not be writing databases is ludicrous. We have politicians who shouldn't be (but we elected them). Parents who shouldn't be (but we were born by them). Database practitioners who shouldn't be (but somebody is employing them).

So who's going to be the judge of who can and cannot be allowed to do these things? Let me guess..... CELKO, glorious CELKO, our benevolent dictatorial savior!!! Received on Sun Dec 26 2004 - 00:32:14 CET

Original text of this message