Re: tracking shipments, inventory

From: -CELKO- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 25 Dec 2004 16:24:00 -0800

>>We have politicians who shouldn't be (but we elected them). Parents
who shouldn't be (but we were born by them). Database practitioners who shouldn't be (but somebody is employing them). <<

I don't vote. I contribute to Planned Parenthood. I yell at people and take part in the Standards process. My small efforts to make the world a better place :)

>> So who's going to be the judge of who can and cannot be allowed to
do these things? <<

How do you feel about un-licensed doctors? Do you seek them out for your family? We seem to have some standards for that profession. I think we can have some for this one, too. As Frank L. Wright once remarked, we will not have good architecture until someone is willing to point out bad architecture. Received on Sat Dec 25 2004 - 18:24:00 CST