i design a data base project on the oracle 7i but i can't import it in oracle 9i

From: <amajad_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Dec 2004 13:23:51 -0800

Hiii..
well, i hope to help me , my problem comes when i shift from oracle 7i with eveloper 2000 to oracle 9i with developer 9i , the problem is when i import the oracle 7i data base to the system it comes without the relations betwen the tables and i can't remember what is the last relations , then when i click on compile using developer 9i from the forms and menus that created on developer 2000 it compiles and craet the .mmx file but when i run the from its directly close after the form instace :( .. so what can i do ???? :S Received on Sat Dec 25 2004 - 15:23:51 CST