Re: problem with historical data and referential integrity

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne_at_acm.org>
Date: 16 Dec 2004 04:49:30 GMT

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, "--CELKO--" <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
> 2) Troels Arvin is right about looking at the work of Rick Snodgrass.
> That book going out of print was a major loss to working programmers;
> thak god uyou can get it in PDF at his university website. But you
> cannot get the CD with all the code, done in assorted SQL dialects.
> Arrrgh!

Actually, it appears that the CDs contents are available at the university web site.

Looks like an excellent book; I'd be game for a 'license' involving getting permission to print a copy based on then ("honour system") sending Snodgrass some fee that would more than likely exceed what he was getting from M.K. :-).

--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="acm.org" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
http://linuxfinances.info/info/rdbms.html