Re: 1GB Tables as Classes, or Tables as Types, and all that refuted

From: Alfredo Novoa <alfredo_novoa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:58:47 GMT

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:12:06 +0100, "Ja Lar" <jalar_at_nomail.com> wrote:

>All nothing but repetition of the same postulates, not a shred of substance,
>let alone evidence.

The substance is in the old papers of the 70's and in the textbooks. I don't have any interest into discussing that completely passed topic with you.

>>They were inquestionable facts when I
>>studied database theory in the university.
>
>As Dawn points out, once it was an inquestionable fact that the Earth was
>flat. But that was a long time ago...

This is false, but what you want is to reopen the debate about if the Earth is round or flat, and to question all the overwhelming evidences about its roundness.

I don't want to play your stupid game.

Regards Received on Tue Dec 14 2004 - 11:58:47 CET

Original text of this message