A small database for a collector's club

From: sharpe <jhashemi_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 10 Dec 2004 14:22:49 -0800

I have a web site which is in the process of being updated. The web site is promoting an international collectors club. Over the past few years I have been asked to provide some items for sale .I have no problem creating a list and photos of say 30 items, details and price list . But I do not kow how to create a database which could respond when an item is being sold; to prevent other club members bid for it. Also how to add Google free search for them to search various items on the site. I will apprecaite simple solution. I know HTML and have access to Deamweaver 4 Received on Fri Dec 10 2004 - 23:22:49 CET

Original text of this message