Re: I want to learn.

From: <timothychung_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Dec 2004 17:35:03 -0800

Try searching "html tutorial" on google.com. There will be heaps of tutorials.

Personally, I recommend you the w3schools.com one. (Link: http://www.w3schools.com/html/) I have used it and found it covers a wide range of material and it's also free. They also includes small exercises for you to practise your skill to consolidate your learning process. Received on Thu Dec 09 2004 - 19:35:03 CST