Re: Executive Information Systems

From: <lufc4_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Dec 2004 09:18:04 -0800

Hi everyone

I would like to say thank you to everyone who offered their opinion on my
research. I would like to quantify my results to enable me to produce some statistics on
current opinion regarding the definition and validity of Executive Information Systems (EIS) today. I have produced a questionnaire to help me do this, and would be very grateful if you could spare a couple of minutes to fill it in. You will find it at the following address:

http://www-student.cs.york.ac.uk/~mjn104/quest.doc

There are only 17 questions and
they are all tick-boxes so it should be quick and easy to complete. I will
also make the results available to the group for anyone who is interested.

Many thanks in advance.

Matthew Received on Thu Dec 09 2004 - 18:18:04 CET

Original text of this message