Re: problem with historical data and referential integrity

From: Troels Arvin <troels_at_arvin.dk>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 04:38:29 +0100

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 19:09:14 -0800, --CELKO-- wrote:

> But you
> cannot get the CD with all the code, done in assorted SQL dialects.

Yes, I think you can. According to http://www.cs.arizona.edu/people/rts/ :

  This book is out of print. Here it is in PDF (5MB) (which looks a little   fuzzy but prints fine) and its associated CD-ROM in zip (59MB) or   gzipped tar (57MB) formats.

The (g)zipped files probably correspond to the CD which you are missing?

  • And by the way: The other day, I stumbled upon the book in a library; I'm sure many technical/university libraries have it.
--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark