Re: Demo: Modelling Cost of Travel Paths Between Towns

From: Hugo Kornelis <hugo_at_pe_NO_rFact.in_SPAM_fo>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 08:32:44 +0100

On 4 Dec 2004 10:26:24 -0800, Neo wrote:

>May 7, 04 - Neo's definition of normalization:
>See www.dbdebunk.com/page/page/857323.htm , search for "Neo"
>
>May 16, 04 - Neo: Original challenge, copied from 1st post in thread
>titled "Common Ancestor Report..."
(snip)

Hi Neo,

Note that the challenge did not include the words "Neo's definition of normalization", nor a link to the dbdebunk quotes. Words that WERE present in the challenge are "using the relational model ... from normalized and NULL-less data". It should be clear to anybody that this doesn't refer to Neo's definition of normalization, but to the definition of normalization that is usually used in the relational model.

The rest of your message is simply a repetition of things you posted hundreds of times before. I rebutted all these arguments in the "challenge" thread. I won't repeat my rebuttal again as I now know that you will never admit that you are wrong - but please stop repeating the same message over and opver again!

Best, Hugo

--

(Remove _NO_ and _SPAM_ to get my e-mail address)