Re: Demo: Modelling Cost of Travel Paths Between Towns

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Dec 2004 10:34:34 -0800

> LOOK - I HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS FOR YOU, TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES THAT I HAVE
> DONE THIS FOR YOU, AND THAT I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN. SO STOP ASKING. GO LOOK
> THROUGH THE THREADS YOURSELF AND FIND IT.
If you have already done it, how hard would it be to go back a few messages and copy and paste it in your next response. Please show RM's equivalent/similar query that keeps working even as new and unknown things are represented similar to XDb2's "SELECT %.age & %.name=john;". Received on Sat Dec 04 2004 - 12:34:34 CST