Re: Demo: Modelling Cost of Travel Paths Between Towns

From: Hugo Kornelis <hugo_at_pe_NO_rFact.in_SPAM_fo>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 23:02:29 +0100

On 3 Dec 2004 08:44:35 -0800, Neo wrote:

(snip)
>// Assuming garlic is a headache remedy and cold medicine
>// but not a medicine

Hi Neo,

If something is a cold medicine but not a medicine, than it should surely be just a cold, right?

(As you see, I am really trying very hard to learn to understand your private definition of redundancy removal)

BTW, your post missed the code to provide the two reports Nick requested in his message.

Best, Hugo

--

(Remove _NO_ and _SPAM_ to get my e-mail address)