Re: Floyd's algorithm in SQL

From: --CELKO-- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 2 Dec 2004 18:06:47 -0800

>> Is this procedure really DETERMINISTIC? (What it performs depends
on the data in the Edges table, doesn't that mean the procedure is non-deterministic?) Don't you have to specify MODIFIES SQL DATA? (Since data in inserted into the Paths table.) <<

My problem is that I don't have a version of SQL/PSM on my machine, so  test in T-SQL and try to convery by hand on the fly.

>>The WHILE loop will exit after one single turn .. <<

That is a total screw up. Thanks :)! Received on Fri Dec 03 2004 - 03:06:47 CET

Original text of this message