Re: By The Dawn's Normal Light

From: Bill H <wphaskett_at_THISISMUNGEDatt.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 02:40:11 GMT

Kenneth:

Do a google search on the Wall Street Journal. (I'm not sure it would be there but maybe a Nexis search would do it). Also, the library has lots of them. I've had a subscription for 25 years.

Also talk to any friends you have who work for Oracle, PeopleSoft, Microsoft (Great Plains) professional services. This will be an eye-opening experience. Since I don't know anyone in SAP maybe if you're in Europe you might know someone in their PSD (professional services division).

Bill