Re: By The Dawn's Normal Light

From: Marshall Spight <mspight_at_dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 00:35:49 GMT

"Dawn M. Wolthuis" <dwolt_at_tincat-group.comREMOVE> wrote in message news:clk0eh$1vs$1_at_news.netins.net...

> What is your definition of barbeque? --dawn

It's interesting you should mention that. For me, growing up in California, barbeque is either 1) the tangy tomato-based sauce you put on meat or 2) the grill you cook the meat on.

But for my wife's family, from North Carolina, barbeque is the *meat* after it's been marinated in something *vinegar-based* and cooked. World of difference.

Of course, "tomato-based" is more mathematically correct.

Marshall Received on Tue Oct 26 2004 - 02:35:49 CEST

Original text of this message