Re: By The Dawn's Normal Light

From: Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_mail.ocis.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:59:07 -0700

"Marshall Spight" <mspight_at_dnai.com> wrote:

>"Gene Wirchenko" <genew_at_mail.ocis.net> wrote in message news:1rjon05nkc2t198hlc8vmfd8vf2no3pbhi_at_4ax.com...
>> "Marshall Spight" <mspight_at_dnai.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I haven't covered all the ground yet but I'm starting to bore myself.
>>
>> Neo?
>
>Ack, no! I just thought it would be funny to use one of his
>hilarious example strings. It never occurred to me anyone
>would confuse us. I would *hope* the list could generally
>tell us apart, even if neither of us signed our posts.

     Oh, it was, and I was not confused.

     You had the tone down nicely though.

     You did forget the "Please show...", and Neo never seemed to get bored with repeating himself. You would have to go considerably downscale to be the equal of Neo.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:

     I have preferences.