Re: By The Dawn's Normal Light

From: Marshall Spight <mspight_at_dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 01:31:11 GMT

"Gene Wirchenko" <genew_at_mail.ocis.net> wrote in message news:1rjon05nkc2t198hlc8vmfd8vf2no3pbhi_at_4ax.com...
> "Marshall Spight" <mspight_at_dnai.com> wrote:
>
> >I haven't covered all the ground yet but I'm starting to bore myself.
>
> Neo?

Ack, no! I just thought it would be funny to use one of his hilarious example strings. It never occurred to me anyone would confuse us. I would *hope* the list could generally tell us apart, even if neither of us signed our posts.

Marshall Received on Mon Oct 25 2004 - 03:31:11 CEST

Original text of this message