Re: The fable of DEMETRIUS, CONSTRAINTICUS, and AUTOMATICUS

From: Kenneth Downs <firstinit.lastname_at_lastnameplusfam.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:03:37 -0400

Laconic2 wrote:

> "'My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings. Look on my works, ye mighty, and
> despair!'
> Nothing beside remains."

Drifting off topic here, I thought Ozymandias was historical, you had me googling him only to find it was Shelley. It put me in the mind of Cyrus of Persia,

"I am Cyrus, King of the World, Great King, Mighty King!"

I always figured that would be a great name for a military strategy game, "Great King, Mighty King!"

--
Kenneth Downs
Use first initial plus last name at last name plus literal "fam.net" to