Re: The fable of DEMETRIUS, CONSTRAINTICUS, and AUTOMATICUS

From: Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_mail.ocis.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:41:53 -0700

"Tony Andrews" <andrewst_at_onetel.com> wrote:

[snip]

>Excellent. Now let's see how Kenneth does it using only uniqueness and
>foreign keys, and without the aid of a safety net ;-)

     And a half-starved, man-eating sabertooth tiger below? <BEG>

     I missed that this was a test of Kenneth's proposal. I think he may be feeding the big kitty in an uncomfortable manner.

     I think the date range -- and the tiger, of course -- is the killer.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:

     I have preferences.