Re: The Quantum Gravity Problem

From: Kenneth Downs <firstinit.lastname_at_lastnameplusfam.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:52:30 -0400

Dawn M. Wolthuis wrote:

>> > [snip]
>> >
>> > I remember these discussions from earlier in this newsgroup <ugh!>.
>> > It also seems that others have been discussing this very topic.
>> >
>> > Here is a dialog on the subject:
>> > http://www.dbdebunk.com/page/page/1383843.htm
>> >

>> Well, I think dialog is a strong word when discussing the work of Mr.
>> Pascal.  There are some pearls there, but the static sometimes gives me a
>> headache.

> I just figure it must be difficult for him to learn anything given that
> his site and work is about debunking everyone else -- such a burden to be
> the one who knows everything when intellectual peasants share the planet
> with him ;-)
> --dawn

I can still remember being 22 and being smarter than anybody in the entire world. It's no way to live. If there is one blessing I ask God for as I get older, it is to recognize the brains of those around me, and to be just smart enough to learn from them. Then at least I can recognize a good idea when I do actually get one.

--
Kenneth Downs
Use first initial plus last name at last name plus literal "fam.net" to