Re: Is there a GNU source of common data constructs?

From: Paul B <fakemail_at_localhost.localdomain>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 07:34:47 -0400

> The products you mention are open source and may contain definitions, but
> that is not their primary purpose. Are you looking for the data
> definitions or a complete application development system?

I'm looking for definitions.

I am exploring the ISO standard 11179 series from your other post. Interesting... I'm new to these ISOs, it does look like something that would have to be paid for. If true, that would be a disappointment.

Thanks for the reply! Received on Thu Oct 14 2004 - 13:34:47 CEST

Original text of this message