Re: Is there a GNU source of common data constructs?

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:15:11 -0400

"Kenneth Downs" <firstinit.lastname_at_lastnameplusfam.net> wrote in message news:0m9hkc.skn.ln_at_mercury.downsfam.net...
> Paul B wrote:
>
> > Are there public domain definitions of tables, views, triggers etc.
found
> > in a common enterprise? Maybe in ANSI SQL script?

> This I would love to find myself. I always figured if I could not find it
> would end up publishing it someday :)

It's been mentioned before in here, but I'll post it again:

http://www.databaseanswers.com/

This website under "Data Models" has some 200 models of databases for individual situations. I can't vouch for the quality, pro or con. Received on Tue Oct 12 2004 - 23:15:11 CEST

Original text of this message