Re: Attention Experienced Professionals

From: Kenneth Downs <firstinit.lastname_at_lastnameplusfam.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:31:24 -0400

ats wrote:

> Laconic2 wrote:

>> Alan,
>>
>> I believe you.
>>
>> But I think it's just a symptom of a deeper problem.

> Which, I presume would be, the lack of ethical behavior in our society
> and the lack of pressure from peers to behave ethically?
>
> Daniel Morgan

In the real world, cheaters often become corporate climbers, they have the required skill, which is to make use of others' work and present it as their own.

The managers who do not do this seem to be limited to those who are secure in their own skills and so respect the skills of others.

--
Kenneth Downs
Use first initial plus last name at last name plus literal "fam.net" to