Re: Dawn doesn't like 1NF

From: Marshall Spight <mspight_at_dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 04:38:50 GMT

"Dawn M. Wolthuis" <dwolt_at_tincat-group.comREMOVE> wrote in message news:ckcs6o$4m7$1_at_news.netins.net...

> Sorry, Marshall -- spent an extended weekend out of state with daughter and
> son-in-law painting the rooms in the house they are building (too much
> information, I know).

Actually, I like the occasional personal touch. Newsgroups aren't simply discussion forums entirely devoid of a social aspect; they're populated by humans after all.

But that's just my opinion, as a 42 year old father of two, who had to stop in the middle of this post to read the first chapter of Winnie the Pooh to his five year old as a bedtime story.

Marshall Received on Mon Oct 11 2004 - 06:38:50 CEST

Original text of this message