Re: 4 the FAQ: Are Commercial DBMS Truly Relational?

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 14:03:36 -0400

"Marshall Spight" <mspight_at_dnai.com> wrote in message news:vIT9d.361285$Fg5.146376_at_attbi_s53...

> I really like your take on consulting. I'm not doing it any more
> or I'd probably be paying more attention still.

Yeh, I'm not doing it any more, either. My ability to find unbrokered clients declined as my clients jumped into the sea, one after the other, like lemmings on a cliff. (sorry, Lemming).

And the brokers were further and further away from what I wanted to do for a living. not to mention that I was further and further away from "The current hot thing", which is all most of them know how to sell. Received on Sat Oct 09 2004 - 20:03:36 CEST

Original text of this message