concurrent transactions problem

From: Rajiv <raj_iv123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Oct 2004 12:14:06 -0700

Hi,
I have a problem in my assignment that read as follows:

Consider the following concurrent transactions: T1: Deposition of fee by the student(Information is being put in database system).
T2: Creation of study center wise list of the students who have paid the fee.
T3: Generation of fee Receipt details of the University.

  1. What may be the problems that may be encountered on concurrent execution of the above transactions?
  2. What will be the serializable schedule using hirerarchy of locks with intention mode locking scheme.

Anyone have the solution for this? thanx in advance. Received on Fri Oct 08 2004 - 21:14:06 CEST

Original text of this message